To support the Aviation Technical team to implement best practices for StarrLink, the Aviation Underwriters and interactions with Compliance. Increase reporting and processing ability across department. .
- Work with the Aviation team leaders, Aviation Underwriting teams and IT on a continuous basis to review and monitor key underwriting controls such as Pre-Bind Quality Assurance (PBQA), Contract Certainty, Quality Assurance and Peer Review.
- Assist in the production and coordination of all Aviation underwriting authorities.
- Work with the Aviation team leaders in the coordination and update of all underwriting and operational guidelines and manuals; liaising closely with all key stakeholders.
- Assist in system implementations/upgrades and change projects across the business including review, design and implementation.
- Work closely with the Aviation Underwriting Operations management team to provide oversight support, ensure SLAs are constantly met, assist with reporting requirements and coordinate training where required.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all Exception Reporting issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Support Aviation underwriters by providing statistical analysis for key accounts.
- Assist in producing monthly production reports for all lines of Aviation.
- Ensure consistent processes are in place across all lines of Aviation.
- Support the Aviation Technical Team to ensure a robust peer review process is in place.
- Support Starr branch offices in Europe with respect to Aviation operational matters.
- Assist in reviewing and analysing Management Information (MI) for the Aviation Operations function.
Starr are an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We offer first class training and development opportunities to all employees. Our aim is to grow our own talent and bring out the best in people.
For this role we are open to discussing flexible working options with the possibility of reduced hours, remote working, flexible start and finish times. Please discuss your requirements with us during the interview process and we will explore what’s possible for the role.