OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Administration and sales support for the Solicitors Professional Indemnity Insurance Sales Team
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Managing the generic team email in-box
Photocopying and scanning proposal forms or any documents received, saving all documents on the client drive & updating our client database
Keeping accurate and up to date records on the order tracker, enquiry tracker & CRM (Customer Relationship Management) System
Data entry of proposal forms into an on-line quoting system
Checking every proposal form is fully completed and note any missing information
Data entry into enquiry tracker spreadsheet to produce market information sheets for insurers
Emailing clients for additional/missing information
Helping the team gather & log renewal dates via email from current clients
Emailing clients & underwriters any documentation required – Proposal forms, Quotes, Claims Summaries, Policies, etc
Emailing proposals to insurers and logging/saving their quotes and responses on the enquiry tracker & client drive
Typing up quote letters and policy documents
Chasing clients and insurers for quotes/missing information/orders.
Sending out policy documents by email to clients
Ad hoc administrative duties requested by your manager
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Awareness and understanding of what is required and any uncertainty communicated immediately.
• Awareness and understanding of Miller’s flexible and long working hours during Solicitors Season
• Ability to use full IT packages including Word, Excel, and learn new applications as required for office requirements
OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED
• Ability to write in plain English and avoid the unnecessary use of jargon.
• Attention to detail & accuracy is key
• Ability to work accurately, consistently and the ability to meet deadlines.
• A high level of numeracy.
• Ability to prioritise
• A high degree of competency in Excel and Word.
• Ability to learn and have a flexible approach to tasks and activities
• Strong team skills with the ability to work with others and/or agree documentation.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to think laterally.
• Ability to working in a tidy and professional manner.