Job Details Permanent full-time position. Atrium offers all permanent employees the chance to work flexibly through our charter for flexible working Authority Level No authority to accept risk or settle claims on behalf of the syndicate.
Purpose of the Role Maintain, improve and support the systems and tools used by the Finance department including the installation of new/upgraded systems through analysis, development, testing, support and documentation.
Key Tasks 1. Be the first point of contact for Finance for Coda queries and be responsible for the day to day running of CODA, including driving change.
2. Assist with the development, installation or upgrade to Finance systems, including testing and user support.
3. Prepare and maintain internally developed documentation for new/improved Finance systems.
4. Analyse current processes on an on-going basis, constantly seeking improvements, enhancements and solutions to problems.
5. Be the first Finance point of contact with third party support consultants for most systems used by Finance.
6. Provide TM1 users from both Finance and other departments with support on report building,
7. Ad hoc projects.
Competence Profile Financial/Accounting
Able to deal capably with financial and accounting systems and requirements. Ability to analyse and interpret complex financial information and work to a high level of accuracy.
Able to develop and maintain ongoing relationships with Finance team, IT department, external consultants and suppliers.
Able to effectively use IT systems including the ability to query reporting databases.
Good eye for detail and a desire to get things right.
Able to analyse and solve business problems using evidence and data. Ability to gather and communicate requirements in a structured manner.
Administration and Compliance
Able to operate at all times to the standards and rules of the regulatory bodies and those set out in the firm’s standards documents.
Personal Development: Able to ensure competence is
attained and maintained. Keen to increase skills through training. Ensure that continuing professional development requirements are adhered to.
Required Knowledge, Skills Required:
• Experience with and/or exposure to CODA/Unit 4; Wdesk; Anaplan; Concur;
• Intermediate/advanced excel skills
• Highly numerate
• Finance experience (ideally Insurance)
• Analytical skills
• Time management and ability to meet tight deadlines
• Willing to work as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Third party relationship skills
• Qualified accountant
• TM1 experience
• Lloyd’s insurance knowledge